I want to start this blog to try and cronicle my life. I have a lot of ideas and plans that I want to do for myself and my family, but I'm lazy and executing them is hard. So a girl has to start somewhere. To start off, I am going to list my 2013 New Year's Resolutions.
1. Be healthier. This means losing a total of 100 pounds. I don't expect to lost all 70 this year. My goal for 2013 will be to lose 30 pounds. I will do this by exercising more and watching what I eat.
2. Finish the scrapbooks I started. This means our wedding album, SMT's first year of life and start her second year of life.
3. Post my 101 in 1001 list and start on it.
4. Graduate from RN school with my ADN in July.
5. Pass the RN boards in September on the first try.
Wish me luck and encouragement friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment